So, um, yeah. Our project's not dead, I swear. I'm just really bad at posting updates. Seriously, just look at the Wraith Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Blog. Nothing. I've never really been good at that sort of thing. On my personal Facebook I forgot to mention anything about my Christmas or winter trip to Michigan as well as a whole bunch of other stuff, but I digress.
Anyway, we took a bit of a break from Collapsus for a while because of the school load of both of our programmers, but we've been back at it for quite a while. Here's a quick look at some of our more recent builds.
We even have some new block types!
We've been spending most of our time working on the Puzzle editor and online sharing tool, which is now mostly done. We thought that it was going to take much longer than it really did, which was a pleasant surprise. We may be switching all of our work from Corona over to Unity as one of our guys took a week to port 98% of what we had done over into it just to show that it would be more efficient to code in C# rather than Lua. Since he got so much done in so little time, I just may take him up on that.
I've made several minor graphical changes and it seems that the graphics will probably still be in flux until we ship it out the door.
I hope to be on here more often, but it seems that whenever I say that about anything, it's a lie. Hope it's not this time.
[NOTE: This post was first featured on our IndieDB page here: